Letting your investment property can be stressful and worrying. With the minefield of legal obligations and the financial risk involved, choosing the right agent to manage and secure both your property and its income is crucial for peace of mind.
Here at Keeleys, we have over two decades of experience in residential lettings and offer landlords both financial security and bespoke property management services.
You want hassle free guaranteed rental income and continuous tenancies, whilst staying on the right side of the law and we have the tailor-made solutions to help you create this perfect scenario.
Not only do we apply due diligence during our tenant vetting, we offer a rental warranty service to ensure your property never lets you down and will produce continuous yield throughout your contract with us.
How can we do this? We take that extra bit of care of both your property and your tenants. Happy tenants create long and prosperous tenancies. By ensuring your property is well maintained and your tenants’ needs are met, we can ensure you successful unbroken tenancies. Plus good quality property attracts good tenants so we offer a range of contractors that can ensure your investment property is always at its very best and achieving the highest possible rental yield at all times.
Our service contracts are designed to meet your needs, not ours and we believe that our comprehensive landlord services offer the best investment a landlord can get to protect both their property and income.
From initial obligation free rental appraisal, to full nationwide marketing on the most influential property portals, we work tirelessly to achieve great results for our clients.
As independent letting agencies, we have the freedom to put clients first and foremost. Our extensive portfolio of long-term satisfied landlords and tenants is testament to our commitment to providing secure and profitable tenancies.
Talk to us about creating your perfect investment property portfolio today.
• Collect and remit the monthly rent received. Keeleys to charge 12% Inc VAT (10% + VAT)
• Pursue non-payment of rent and provide advice on rent arrears actions
• Advise all relevant utility providers of changes & deduct commission and other works
• Undertake two inspection visits per annum and notify landlord of the outcome
• Arrange routine repairs and instruct approved contractors (providing two quotes)
• Hold keys throughout the tenancy term
• Make any HMRC deduction and provide tenant with the NRL8 (if
• Collect and remit initial months’ rent received & carry out a full inventory.
Keeleys to charge 90% Inc VAT (75% (+ VAT)
• Agree collection of any shortfall and payment method
• Provide tenant with method of payment
• Deduct any pre-tenancy invoices
• Make any HMRC deduction and provide tenant with the NRL8 (if relevant)
• Refer all enquiries to the landlord who will carry out viewings with prospective tenants
• Keeleys to charge 60% Inc VAT (50% + VAT) of first months' rent